We're looking for motivated, friendly catering service staff to join our team.CBD and ABC are unique in that our employees remain loyal for years and sometimes decades! We think this speaks volumes. Our employees have heart and soul. Each individual understands going the extra mile for the customer. Our attitude is continually, "How may we be of service?"
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT:• Knowlege of table service procedures and conversational english.
• Service staff candidates must be outgoing, friendly, well-groomed, display a professional attitude, be reliable, organized and hard-working.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds for short distances and work on your feet for up to 8 hours.
• Documentation in accordance with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Form I-9 (photo I.D. and a document to prove that you are eligible to work in the U.S.) is required.
• All employees must have completed SB602 "California Safe Food Handler Training" course and possess a current California Food Handler Certificate of Training card. http://www.cafoodhandlers.com
• One year of experience in fine dining or banquet service preferred.
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please contact:Employee Development Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering staff positions are part-time, on call.